Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Map for Saturday TV premiere


A week ago, as I wandered around the desert, some friends got together to watch the U.S. premiere of ‘A Map or Saturday’ and sent along some pics…

Mom and dad watched at my cousin Sheri’s house with some extended family



Friends in New York (who you may recognize from my welcome home party) got together at my friend Katie’s apartment.




And in Vancouver (a few days before) Canadian Kate got a group together as well.


The sign behind Kate was better than the T.V. listing on a lot of U.S. cable systems which called the show “A Map for Sunday” Ouch.

4 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

"A Map for Sunday"?! Thats hilarious! I'm guessing someone was snoozing on the keyboard that day. As soon as I get my dvd in the mail next week, I'll be having some friends over to watch it also. That was a jip on MTV. Half of it?! *sigh* Salutations from Anthony

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Kate McNair said...

Everyone loved the Documentary at "the Bunker."

So unlike me, I almost forgot to take out the camera I was so into it;) So no picture of myself kissing myself on screen (as normal people do when watching themselves on TV.right.)

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was watching a little TV this morning and ended up getting stuck to the TV watching 'A Map for Saturday'. It sounds like an amazing experience, definitely something I want to do before I settle in somewhere. I just ordered the full DVD and cant wait to watch it in its entirety.

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Dan said...

Watching the film made me even more excited about my own rtw trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home