Sunday, February 20, 2005

Middle Earth and all of that

I'm in New Zealand. Christchurch to be exact. The X base Backpackers in Cathedral Square to be more so. The city feels and looks like Europe in April and even with my new jeans (a Brisbane Target special), my body is getting the chance to feel a bit cool instead of a bit hot; its a nice break from all the sun.
As soon as I can find a ride out around the south island I'll be doing that.
Final thoughts on Australia to come...hasn't hit me that I've left.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, are there any things they left intact? I doubt it, but it'd be cool to see. (Referring to Middle Earth)

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best you can do on Australia? Not much better than ending a blog on bar #354,
With Love,
Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home